18.2.11

демон волк

A whole lot happened in this one:

At first it seemed like I was playing a point and click game. While I was putting some pieces together and then there was this house further back in the game it was very dark and probably evil. I was supposed to go through the house first but instead I went to the top of the roof. I clicked on this branch that was connected to the roof. It had an oil lantern on it. When I broke it off the house started shaking and I could hear something growling. I panicked and tried to put the branch back on the roof. I succeeded but the lantern was leaking oil everywhere so the branch caught on fire, which caused the roof to catch on fire, which in turn burned the whole house down. The fire was gone pretty quickly and started picking items up from the ashes. They were mostly metal things like pieces of a sword and some chain mail. I realized this fit perfectly for this Aragorn character in the game. I thought, “Since I have him and the sword nothing can defeat me now!” I said this because the growling was still around and getting closer.

Then I was no longer in the game, I was in my house. And the growling was real. I saw the beast outside my door. It was a giant wolf with grey and black fur and red eyes. It seemed as if it couldn’t enter the house. For a brief time, the wolf was gone and my dog appeared. I rushed outside and brought him into the house because I didn’t want to see him get torn to shreds by the wolf. When I was back in the house I looked across to my neighbor’s yard to see if anyone was out there. My worries soon vanished when I noticed that my neighbor’s, along with their dogs, had two lions.

Then I turned around and saw that my house changed. I was in some grand house and the people in the house were dressed all old-fashioned. The time of the day changed, too, going from dusk to the afternoon again.

There was this plump girl sitting at the end of a long table looking down at a bag of frozen peas. I looked away and looked back at her, and there was a different bag of frozen vegetables in front of her. I tried to stir her, for she was sitting in directly in the sunlight; everyone in the house was. I figured they shouldn’t be doing that since the power and water were out, so they need not put any strain on their bodies. If they sat in the sun, they would become thirstier.

I went into this other room where this man was going through a freezer. He kept on saying to himself, “We’ll have to eat the pig if we can’t find anything else to eat.” Thinking about it now, he was probably referring to the stout girl. In the room there was a square window where the sun was pouring in. I looked towards it and it started to turn dark. The wolf was there. I closed my eyes and hid, and somehow the wolf got a hold of the man and disappeared with him. (This part seems so similar to my other dream)

I knew I had to get out of that place because the people in it were unsettling, but I also knew evading the wolf was going to be a challenge. So I ran upstairs, which to my surprise turned back into my normal house. But of course, not everything was the same. My room was different and the clothes in it were not mine. The time of day changed, too. It turned back to dusk. *

I started to pack my clothes. There was somebody else that was going with me (a child), someone else who was going to help me find a guide, and then my mysterious guide. I overheard the guide that we were the kids whose parents were part of this murder/rape. This made the guide sympathetic towards us and they became willing to help us.

In the end I remember fervently trying to pack everything I could because we had to leave soon. Our guide placed a bomb somewhere in the house. The only thing I remember taking that was actually mine was a jar of coins.

*I believe these changes of day occur when I turn to and from the window in my sleep, in reality

No comments:

Post a Comment