20.8.10

lady in pink


Don’t remember what happened before. I was at this show for Lykke Li and the location was weird. It seemed like we were in the back of some building like where the dumpsters are at but instead of dumpsters there was a stage. It actually felt more like it was in between two buildings. It also felt like night and day.

Anyways I was there with my boyfriend and then Lykke Li jumps from the stage and starts dancing all weird like she does in the crowd. She was wearing this really puffy pink number and her hair was up.

Then she starts dancing in front of us and it just feels like we’re happy and but we don’t quite understand what’s happening. I was surprised I wasn’t star struck or anything like that. She felt familiar like a friend and yet so distant at the same time.

It’s a real complicated emotion to explain…

No comments:

Post a Comment